You’ll be surprised at how it adds up!
My Furniture Bank will arrange a pickup or you can drop items off at our warehouse.
My Furniture Bank!
Furniture Poverty is real in our communities, and it often hides behind closed doors.
At My Furniture Bank we recycle new and gently used home furnishings from individual and corporate donors and distribute them to:
- – those transitioning from homelessness
- – refugees
- – youth living on their own
- – families living below the poverty line
- – victims of domestic violence
- – the elderly
- – those with disabilities
- – those who have lost all to fire, a natural disaster or personal tragedy
Every recipient has been referred to us by registered community shelters, faith-based organizations and social agencies. By connecting donors and social agencies, we strive to network families in need with furnishings for their homes.
Help us to eliminate Furniture Poverty in your community!
To help people have what they need to create happy, healthy homes.
Sustainable living for all.
What do we mean by ‘sustainable living’?
- People – Having furniture is a basic need. It helps to create a sense of safety, security, and turns a place to live into a long-term home.
- Planet – Decreasing waste and using what we have already is crucial for the health of our planet.
We are an eco-friendly charity…
My Furniture Bank not only helps families in need, but also helps the environment by diverting thousands of pieces of furniture destined for local landfills every year.